Dots Matter: The Essence of Innovation is Information
We've all heard the phrase "connect-the-dots," yet few truly understand what this really means. What are dots in our information-laden world? What's most important about collecting dots for innovation? Are more better?
Dot consumption, dot overload, dot modeling.. these are all prerequisites for connecting the dots in a way that makes you intelligent about how you innovate and formulate new strategies, processes, products and business models.
The webinar is led by our innovation expert, author and thought leader. Our expert's research and experience on this topic, combined with his unique insights, will empower you to transform information into innovation.
BMGI is authorized by IACET to award 1 CEU to individuals who participate in all eight webinars and complete the additional learning activities associated with each webinar.
After attending this webinar, participants will understand:
- The mathematical relationship: Innovation Output = f(Information Input).
- How traditional problem solving approaches (like Six Sigma) can serve as a catalyst for innovation.
- How people consume information through a broad range of collaborative effort-even when they're not aware of it.
- How every brain connects the dots and how you can learn to do it better.
All you need to participate in this valuable interactive webinar is a computer and a room where you can fit as many people as possible-all for the one low price!
After you purchase and register for this webinar event, you'll receive login instructions one week prior to your selected date. You'll also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the webinar.
* For PC users - Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server * For Macintosh users - Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) or newer
Course Length: 1 hour
Interested in learning more about this topic? See:
What You Don't Know About Making Decisions
Enterprise 2.0: The Dawn of Emergent Collaboration
Best Practice Does Not Equal Best Strategy