Black Belt Upgrade
If you're a Six Sigma Green Belt looking to increase your process improvement knowledge and leadership expertise, BMGI's Six Sigma Green Belt to Black Belt upgrade program is for you.
During this course, you will learn how to apply the advanced Six Sigma tools that make it possible for Black Belts to solve the most difficult business issues - tools such as measurement system analysis, hypothesis testing, regression and correlation, Design of Experiments (DOE), control charts and others.
BMGI's upgrade path allows you to leverage your Green Belt training to shorten your Black Belt class time (three weeks of Black Belt training instead of the typical five weeks). In addition, you will have the opportunity to complete a Six Sigma project with coaching from a BMGI Master Black Belt. In order to become BMGI-certified as a Black Belt, you will also have to earn a passing grade on four Black Belt exams.
What you will learn
- How to apply advanced Six Sigma tools to solve complex business issues.
- How to define, scope and lead Six Sigma DMAIC projects.
- Change Leadership skills to help you motivate team members and promote change.
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis.
- How to close and hand off projects to process owners.